Soft skills development training in Bangalore
Fluent English Spoken at Marathahalli, is one of the top soft skills training institute in Bangalore. Soft skills, or interpersonal skills, relate to employees ability to get along well with others, social graces and communication abilities. Soft skills training for managers and employees is vital to successful collaboration in the workplace.
Importance of soft skills/interpersonal skills:
Soft skills are the traits, characteristics, habits and skills needed to survive and thrive in the modern work world. Soft skills aren’t usually taught in school, but you will learn them all here in this course.
Are you someone that other people in your organization and industry like to work with, collaborate with and partner with?
Are you seen as a valuable asset to any new project that comes along?
This soft skills training course will teach you how to develop the skills that can make the difference between a lackluster career that tops out at middle management versus one that lands you in the executive suite. Or to wherever you define career success. So many soft skills seem like common sense at first glance, but they are not commonly applied by most workers. This soft skills training course will give you an edge over your competitors. It will also make your job, your career and your life more rewarding and enjoyable.
What are you waiting for?
There is nothing hard when it comes to learning soft skills, as long as you have a willingness to try new things and start right now.
Your academic degrees and tech skills are not enough for long-term career success. You need to become excellent in your soft skills.
Specially designed Soft skills training classes at Fluent English Spoken help students and professionals shape their successful career by enhancing their interpersonal skills.
You can opt your spoken English classes at our branch in Bangalore.
Training Modes at Fluent English Spoken for soft skills:
Abilities that a candidate acquire after the soft skills training:
- Understand how to be a great communicator.
- Become a strong listener.
- Avoid common career blunders that often end careers.
- Appear professional to coworkers and bosses of all the ages.
- Manage expectations for bosses and colleagues.
- Position yourself for promotions.
- Avoid the not my job syndrome.
- Make technology your asset, even if you are afraid of technology.
- Develop leadership qualities.
Benefits of doing Soft skills Development Course:
- Experienced trainers in conducting soft skills classes
- We offer complete support to students at the course time and even after the course completion.
- This course is ideal for any professional who wants to advance in his or her career. This is for someone who wants success and is not satisfied to merely hold a current job.
- Soft Skills training covers Communication skills, Business Etiquette, Dining Etiquette, Interpersonal Skills, Body Language and Overall Grooming.
- Personal monitoring is done for every student to ensure the skill development.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes